Sunday 22 November 2009

Two little things.

Earlier this month Chloe bought this yarn, Rub-A-Dub, and the accompanying custom slot.
And earlier today I finished making these for her baby, due in the spring.

I am particularly pleased with the 'Big Pants' style soaker. It was originally going to be shorties to wear under a sleepsuit as I have yet to come up with a soaker pattern that I like. However it became obvious as I neared the gusset that there would not be enough yarn to run to shorties... and the 'big pants' style was the obvious solution. I may well be making some of them on purpose now!

(Although they do rather remind me of the nasty Navy-Blue-Knickers that I used to have to wear for indoor PE - and occasionally outdoor PE on a freezing playing field with a public footpath running alongside. Wouldn't be allowed these days...)

No comments:

Post a Comment